Eden to Addo has developed an Educational Show on Corridors.
The primary focus is that of school based education theatre shows that focus on raising awareness around key environmental and social issues.
Experience has proven how successful interactive theatre shows are at school level.
- Multi-lingual shows to make it accessible to all.
- Thoroughly researched current and relevant information and statistics regarding the topic.
- Interesting characters with which the audience can identify.
- Dynamic and catchy story telling to contextualize the information.
- Mime, drama and comedy to keep the audience stimulated.
- Music and song to initiate interactive responses from the audience.
- Aesthetically pleasing, practical and resourceful props, set and costumes that relate to the story and the topic.